We are delighted to announce the launch of the Co-operative Energy affiliate program on Affiliate Window.
Set up in 2010, we are the only UK energy supplier that is owned by you, our customers. That’s why when we say we’re customer focused, it’s no empty promise. As members, our customers share in our profits and have a voice in how we’re run.
What is great about Co-operative Energy?
1. We’re owned by you- With no shareholders to please, you can be sure that the decisions we make are in your best interests. Becoming a member means that you will share in our profits and get your voice heard.
2. We’re fair- We will always offer fair prices. We might not be the cheapest at certain points, but we will make sure we’re very competitive over the long-term.
3. We’re straightforward- With just one simple price and no gimmicks, we like to make everything as simple as possible.
4. We’re transparent- From explaining how our energy is sourced to showing you how our prices are worked out, we’ll be open and transparent in everything we do.
5. We’re environmentally friendly- Our aim is for the carbon content of our electricity to be less than half the national average.
6. We’re ethical- Like all co-operative businesses, we are ethical in our dealings with individuals and businesses.
Why should I choose to affiliate with Co-operative Energy?
1. Fantastic conversion rates
2. High commission payments
3. 30 day cookie window
4. Bespoke banners and creative
5. Support and frequent communication from affiliate specialists at Mediacom
6. Co-operative Energy is part of The Midcounties Co-operative, the third largest co-operative in the UK with sales of £780 million and 430,000 members.
Check out our fantastic launch incentive!
As a thank you for joining our affiliate program, we are offering all affiliates an introductory £40 on all validated sign-ups for the first two months.
£30 per validated sign-up
Apply now: http://ui.awin.com/merchant-profile/4374 to start promoting Co-operative Energy and start earning commission. If you have any questions please contact Lizzie Collin firstname.lastname@example.org.