WIN A WEEKEND IN LONDON!
A weekend break to London at the fabulous Ampersand Hotel
Tickets to the V&A exhibition "Undressed: A Brief History Of Underwear"
And £250 to spend on Bluebella Lingerie & Nightwear
Bluebella is offering create competition which is worth to forwarding to your audience as we offer really great reward!
Weekend in the Ampersand Hotel
Tickets to the V&A exibition
£250 to spend on Bluebella site
Deep Link: http://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=6756&awinaffid=!!!id!!!&clickref=&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bluebella.com%2Flondon%2F
REMEMBER TO REPLACE THE DEEP LINK WITH YOUR OWN ID.
Also we have banners ready for our publisher too please see below and there are much more dimensions on our promotion tab at AWin. If you require any specific dimension of banners please do not hesitate to contact us.
CHECK OUT THE RULES AND INFORMATION OF THE COMPETITION BELOW:
Bluebella loves London, and what better way to explore our amazing capital city than with a weekend stay at the elegant Ampersand boutique hotel in the heart of South Kensington, surely the most blissful way to spend a summer weekend.
The second part of the prize consists of two tickets to the fascinating exhibition at the nearby V&A museum - "Undressed: A Brief History Of Underwear" - for more on this subject, check out our blog article.
As for the third part - there could be no finer location and occasion to treat yourself to a suitcase-full of beautiful and seductive lingerie and nightwear from Bluebella!
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply sign up to the Bluebella mailing list via the form below. Please note: you must enter your email address below even if you already receive the Bluebella newsletter in order to be included in the prize draw
The Ampersand is an elegant boutique hotel in South Kensington. This beautifully restored Victorian treasure is a small luxury hotel near the V&A, Natural History Museum and many of London's most popular museums. It is also well located for Harrods and shopping in Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, Chelsea and the Kings Road. With South Kensington tube station just across the street, all of London is within easy reach.
Apero is among Kensington's best restaurants, with an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere that appeals to both houseguests and locals, serving easy-going Mediterranean cooking, while in The Drawing Rooms, coffee, patisserie, Afternoon Tea and light bite menus can be enjoyed throughout the day in a room that's always busy with a convivial neighbourhood spirit. A fire burns in the hearth. Beyond the large windows, which flood the interior in natural light, the bustle of South Kensington passes by.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the prize draw your email address must be submitted via the form on this page. Even if you are already registered for the Bluebella newsletter, please submit your email address on this page to enter the prize draw.
- Email addresses are for the use of Bluebella, and will not be submitted to a third party.
- The prize consists of a one night Bed and Breakfast stay, for two adults, in a deluxe double room at the Ampersand Hotel, South Kensington, London, 2 x exhibition tickets to the V&A Museum exhibition 'Undressed: A Brief History Of Underwear', and £250 to spend on Bluebella Lingerie and Nightwear.
- Travel costs are not included
- The prize must be taken by the 31st October 2016.
- Bluebella employees, or those of any company associated with, are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date is midnight GMT on 16th of May, 2016. Entries after this time will not be included.
- The winning entry will be randomly drawn from the entry pool within 28 days of the draw closing, and the winner informed by email using the submitted email address.
- If no response is received within a further 28 days, Bluebella reserve the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a new winner drawn from the remaining entries.
- Bluebella may request that the winners name and image is published on the Bluebella website and social media platforms.
- Bluebella Ltd are acting as the promoter and all queries should be directed to email@example.com.