Say it with flights this Valentine's Day. Book now at Ba.com
Dear British Airways Affiliate,
Say it with flights this Valentine's Day. Book flights and hotels by February 14, for a romantic escape whenever you fancy. We're here to help find the perfect romantic destination for you and your Valentine. Sweep them off their feet this Valentine's Day with a short break to Paris, Venice or Barcelona, or travel later this year and enjoy the white sands and tropical lagoons of Mauritius. We have great value flights and holidays for you to fall in love with.
Below are a selection of our romantic Valentine's ideas to take advantage of in February or later this year.
Valentine's break – Fly in February
- Prague: Flights + 2 nights hotel from £199pp
With its fairytale vistas, winding cobblestone streets and gorgeous Baroque and art nouveau buildings, Prague is steeped in romance.
- Venice: Flights + 2 nights hotel from £149pp
Gondoliers serenading you down the Grand Canal, atmospheric alleyways and ancient palazzi, coffee on the Piazza San Marco at sunset...
- Barcelona: Flights + 2 nights hotel from £169pp
A feast for the senses, Spain’s most cosmopolitan city offers groundbreaking art and architecture from Picasso and Gaudi...
- New York: Flights + 3 nights hotel from £479pp
Discover the city where you can do anything and be anyone. Its buzzing culture, astonishing skyline, iconic buildings, trendy restaurants and cool bars are just made for romance.
Romantic escapes – Travel later this year
- Naples, Florida: Flights + 7 nights hotel from £769pp
Escape to a land of endless white sand beaches, mangrove swamps, picturesque coastal towns, awesome marine life and fine dining.
- Hawaii: Flights + 7 nights hotel from £989pp
Drink mai–tais at sunset and toast your discovery of these perfect emerald islands.
- St Lucia: Flights + 7 nights hotel from £619pp
St Lucia’s breathtaking beaches are perfect for sunning, scuba and sailing.
- Maldives: Flights + 7 nights hotel from £749pp
Deservedly known as a romantic paradise, the Maldives are coral islands of breathtaking natural beauty where the pleasures are simple – diving in warm cobalt–blue seas or relaxing on white–sand beaches.
Fly in February flights offers
- London to Nice in Euro Traveller from £107 return
- London to Larnaca in Euro Traveller from £214 return
- London to Toulouse in Euro Traveller from £128 return
- London to Istanbul in Euro Traveller from £158 return
- London to Morocco in Euro Traveller from £206 return
Travel later this year flights offers
- London to Verona in Euro Traveller from £100 return
- London to Dubai in World Traveller from £405 return
- London to Hong Kong in World Traveller from £673 return
- London to Cape Town in World Traveller from £768 return
- London to Mauritius in World Traveller from £735 return
Online Deposits – Secure your 2013 holiday
- 2013 Flight + hotel and flight + car holidays between £300-£999: Just pay £150 deposit per booking.
- 013 Flight + hotel and flight + car holidays above £1000: Just pay from £300 deposit per booking.
- Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
- Excludes flight only, hotel, car and experience only bookings, and any hotel, car or experiences added to a flight only booking.
In 2010 British Airways and American Airlines, with Iberia, signed a historic agreement after receiving regulatory approval from the US and EU authorities, allowing them to co–operate on transatlantic flights.
The joint business has helped increase service levels for customers. It has meant that customers have access to a global network of more than 400 destinations, better scheduled travel time, more convenient connections and greater access to discounted fares by being able to book, for example, BA and AA fares on ba.com.
Just a quick reminder that we offer the following commission on our program -
- Hotel+Car: 5%
- Car: 5%
- Hotel: 5%
- Flight+Hotel or Flight+Car: 3%
- Longhaul: 2%
- Shorthaul: 1.5%