Getsafe | The #1 insurance amongst millennials in Germany is coming to the UK
Getsafe is a fully digital insurance company that helps people cover themselves and their universe simply from their smartphone.
Over the past 2 years, 100,000+ customers have chosen Getsafe for their insurance in Germany. This year we committed to extending our service to other countries and we have started with the UK.
We offer fully mobile contents insurance at a competitive price
We launched in the UK with our 100% digital insurance for household contents. This year, we plan to release other types of P&C insurance to offer our customers more comprehensive coverage from their smartphone.
The Getsafe contents insurance policy applies to personal belongings, visitors' possessions and personal liability to other people. It covers household goods and high-risk items. Here are some examples of what is covered:
- audio visual equipment
- cameras and photographic equipment
- clothing, footwear and luggage
- jewellery and watches
It basically covers every item you would take with you if you were moving. All of that starting from £4.24 per month.
What customers love about Getsafe
- Protection of things they love – hassle-free and no tears needed
- 24/7 support and claim filing via chatbot
- Zero paperwork
- Daily cancellation, only pay for what you use
- Superb user experience – best-rated insurance app on the market (4.8 / 5 stars)
With Getsafe growing rapidly, we are now looking for partners who could help us reach an even greater audience and help sustain the growth of our unique brand.
To partners in our programme we offer high commissions and customised campaigns
As a partner of our programme, you can expect:
- High fixed commissions (£20)
- Regular offers (more than 20 vouchers & discounts all year round)
- Exclusive discounts
- 90-day cookie window
- Personalised sales funnel
- High converting buying funnel
- Dedicated creative team
- High-res banners for your website
- To find out more visit our profile
We look forward to working with you in the future. For any enquiries, please get in touch with Haithem, at email@example.com.
Getsafe on the web and social media