We are writing to inform you of the Audible validations process effecting March 2019 transactions.
Audible (MID: 8095) has been experiencing technical issues due to incorrect Awin tags on site which is leading to an inflated number of transactions in the Awin interface. We have been tracking a large number of transactions due to duplicate transactions and transactions not relevant to the affiliate channel.
Due to the nature of these tracking issues and to ensure best possible accuracy we have decided that we will be declining all March 2019 validations and manually uploading these transactions using the correct Audible internal data.
Please be assured we are looking into these issues and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible.
We have shared some FAQs below which will hopefully answer any questions you may have.
What are the tracking issues?
- The configuration of the AWIN tags on the Audible site is set up incorrectly, therefore transaction results have been inflated within the AWIN reporting system.
Why am I seeing a higher amount of transactions than usual?
- Due to the incorrect configuration of the AWIN tracking tags, some transactions are firing more than once and inflating performance.
How will Audible reward me for March transactions?
- Due to the sheer volume of transactions Audible have made the decision to decline all transactions and upload them manually instead to avoid any inaccuracies.
When will I receive commission for March transactions?
- We will be looking to decline current transactions and manually upload the March transactions this week. Commission will be received in the normal time frame. Uploading transactions manually in this way, will not affect payment terms.
What information will the manual upload contain?
- The manual upload will include all necessary information including sale amount, commission amount, order reference, and click reference.
When will the issues be fixed?
- Audible are working with Awin to investigating this issue and are looking for a fix as soon as possible.
Shall I still promote Audible during this time?
Yes – Audible’s internal reporting is still functioning correctly and all valid sales will be uploaded.
How can I get in touch if I have any questions?
- Please contact Awin and Holly on the following emails:
Once again we appreciate your understanding with the above and will keep you updated with any further developments.
Audible Affiliate team