Here's the latest PR update
- The Mirror’s Cash Queens pick Asda’s Loaded Apple Pie and Custard ice cream as a top pick for an after school treat
- Love It loves the fact that two Asda Chosen By You Cottage Pies have only 56 more calories than one tub of Pringles Original.
- Happy shopper tweet “The most stress less shop and amazing service in my life. I'm feeling so totally VIP!”
- Chat loves Asda’s Chocolate Brownie Mini Bites at £1.70 – they get 8/10 and are ‘tiny, extremely squidgy with a deep chocolate flavour.’
- Asda has joined the Mail On Sunday’s Reward Club, offering readers £10 and £5 vouchers – helping to make the club ‘bigger and better than ever’.
- There continues to be coverage of Asda’s free folic acid giveaway with the Guardian’s G2 magazine raving about the freebie of the week
- Great British Beef Week gets into full swing this week which this year is raising money for Help for Heroes and is being supported by Asda with on pack stickers and a donation to the charity. The week aims to increase awareness of the top quality beef available in Britain at both butchers and supermarkets and is championed by Ladies in Beef. There are events happening over the country and reported in The Journal Newcastle, The Scotsman and Eastern Daily Press.
- Captain Crunch in The Sun looks at deals on cleaning products and includes some good price deals in Asda including Air Wick air and fabric freshener for £2 saving £1.49
New Baby Banners! - available for use in your management area
For any queries please contact email@example.com
Tags: asda grocery