ACF Car Finance - APR Change and Lead Criteria Update
I hope all is well.
ACF Car Finance have updated their application criteria and APR; please see below for further details of the changes and a reminder of the current criteria (changes have been highlighted in red):
- UK resident (with at least 3 years' address history)
- Age 21 years or over (previously 22/23)
- Employed (excluding self-employed) with a minimum net monthly income of £800 regardless of hours worked (previously £1,000 and dependent on number of hours worked)
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- The customer is contactable within 5 days of the application
- House number / name and postcode
- At least one valid telephone number
- Valid email address
APR is now 49.9% so please make sure you update your content and information on site.
All your leads must meet the above criteria to be accepted as a ‘valid application’ and the current commission rate is £18 per valid lead:
Please note that commissions are paid out once a member of the ACF Car Finance call centre contacts the applicant and verifies that they fit the criteria mentioned above.
Additionally, we need all your leads to be within 60 minutes from the ACF Car Finance dealerships as, conversion wise, the leads are more likely to convert to an application if targeted to areas within 60 minutes away from the ACF Car Finance dealerships. Any leads out of this area will be classed as “out of area” and will be declined e.g. leads from Ireland.
ACF Car Finance Dealerships:
- West Midlands
There are 3 ways that ACF work with their affiliates:
- Affiliate window
- CSV lead transfer
- Iframe integration
Please feel free to drop me an email or give me a call on my direct line if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The ACF Car Finance Affiliates Team