The AA Loans programme is now live, following the channel-wide pause in June 2015.
We’re extremely keen to being working with more affiliates, and would like to get the programme moving on a large scale as soon as possible. As a result, if there are any opportunities you would like to bring to our attention, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
All relevant approved copy has been uploaded into Darwin (under Account>Overview>Documents) and is available for download as a document.
Please use the following link to join the programme, by using the 'Join Programme' button: https://ui.awin.com/merchant-profile/3953
Just to recap what is on offer for your users:
· A great rate of 3.9% APR representative on loans from £7,500 to £15,000.
· Fixed monthly repayments for the duration of the loan
· Spread the repayments over 1-7 years
· No arrangement or set up fee
· Other Loan amounts and terms available. Loan amounts range from £1,000 to £25,000, with terms available from 1-7 years.
To apply for an AA Loan applicants must:
· Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
· Be over 21 and no older than 70 when the loan term ends
· Have a regular (minimum) annual income of £12,000 (gross). If you are self- employed you must have been employed for a minimum of 2 years
· Have a UK based bank or building society current account that can pay direct debits
· Ensure that they can meet the repayments, as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on their ability to obtain future credit
Why Join the AA Affiliate Programme?
· Brand strength
· Trustworthy brand
· The AA have been providing loans for over 25 years
· 30 day cookie period
· Banners available.
Essential provider wording which must be included: AA Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland UK. AA Financial Services Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
Representative example: Representative 3.9% APR. Based on a loan amount of £7,500 over 60 months at an interest rate of 3.9% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £137.55. Total amount repayable £8,253.00.
The interest rate offered is based on your individual circumstances and therefore may differ from the representative APR.
AA Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK) plc. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is licenced to operate the ‘AA’ brand as the loan provider for AA Financial Services Limited.
Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is incorporated in England and Wales (7022885). Registered Office: Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE. Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc.
APR stands for annual percentage rate. This is the total charge for the loan including fees and interest expressed as a percentage. The APR you are offered may differ from the representative example displayed. This is because each loan application is assessed on an individual basis and on a number of factors including the information you have provided in your application and data we obtain from credit reference agencies.
· Non-cashback: £50 for drawndown loans