What we do:
We are inspired by the rolling hills and picturesque honey-coloured stone dwellings of the Cotswolds, where our exclusive collections are designed in-house. We specialise in creating garments with supreme comfort and a flattering fit, from versatile essentials to luxurious investment pieces, adapting key trends for contemporary styling that is both timeless and classic. Our elegant garments stand out on their own as well as combining seamlessly with existing wardrobes.
How we do it:
We work with heritage mills and small family-run businesses, where techniques are handed down from generation to generation, delivering exceptional craftsmanship and quality. We carefully source premium fabrics from around the world but manufacture more than half our garments here in Britain. We have a close working relationship with our suppliers, whom we visit regularly, which helps maintain the high level of quality in our garments. Every style is rigorously tested to ensure it meets our high standards before it is approved for production.
What Else Sets Us Apart?
- Exceptional customer service.
- Free UK returns and exchanges.
- Integrity in our company, products and how we treat customers, suppliers and our team.
The benefits of joining Cotswold Collections:
- 8% commission per sale for new customers
- 30 day cookie period
- Access to an up-to-date XML product datafeed
- Frequently updated creative, banners and content
- Exceptionally high average order value, reflecting the demographic of our market
- The opportunity to associate your website and business with the Cotswold Collections brand
Please note: VAT and delivery charges do not qualify for commission.
We would love to hear from you, and we have a dedicated account manager who is always around to answer any questions. Please get in touch with us.
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.