With the British & Irish Lions Tour of New Zealand just about to kick off now is the time to take advantage of the massive buzz that the British & Irish Lions brings to the rugby population once every 4 years! Uniting England, Wales, Scotland & Ireland the cream of crop head off to face the World Champions New Zealand in a 6 week tour of New Zealand.
Outside of the Rugby World Cup this is the biggest rugby event in the rugby calendar and captures the entire UK and Irish Fan base so it presents a huge opportunity to make some nice commissions!
We are stocking a huge range of the Official Kit catering for Mens, Ladies and Kids with the gear ranging from jerseys, to training, gym gear and off field casuals. We have just uploaded a bunch of new banners which can be used on your sites to direct traffic and earn a tidy commission of 8% on sales generating by you! With a rugby jersey now costing circa £70 there really is a huge opportunity to earn some nice commission in the next 6 weeks whilst the tour is on.
Here you can view our range and this would be the landing page we would encourage you to link to - View Range
HugeRugby.com is one of the world's leading online rugby stores. We have over 33 years of experience in the sporting and rugby market, we delivered a fantastic service to all our customers. You can read for yourself some of our TrustPilot reviews hereAs well as British & Irish Lions Gear we our product range also includes:
- Rugby Boots
- Player Protection including head, body, mouthguards & more
- Rugby Jerseys and training gear from all the top leagues and competitions
- Rugby Accessories
- Kids Rugby
- Sports Clothing & Footwear
Our current commission rate is at 8%.More Reasons for you to sign up:
- Huge Range of Rugby and Sports gear
- 30 Day Cookie range
- Daily Updated Feeds
- Full set of banners in various sizes (custom banners can be created)
- Continual offers and promotions
- Worldwide Shipping
- Mobile Optimized site
- High Average Order Value
- Localised websites
- Stocking all the biggest brands including adidas, Canterbury, Nike, asics, Gilbert and more
- Over 33 years of experience in the sports and rugby market
- Owned and ran by rugby nuts for rugby nuts