Hope you’re well?
Boots order & collect promise will be changing from the 23rd December please see important information below about Christmas delivery:
Order & Collect terms and conditions
- Place a boots.com order via any of our ordering channels (phone, internet or store) before 6pm, for collection in store after 12pm the next day (Mon-Sat)
- This service is available Monday to Saturday in over 2200 stores
- This service excludes the Scottish Highlands/Islands, Jersey/Guernsey and Northern Ireland/the Isle of Man/airport stores. See our store locatorfor your local store opening hours
- Order today, collect tomorrow doesn’t apply to deliveries of prescription medicines. These are despatched directly from Boots Walsall pharmacy, generally using Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery. Find out more about prescription deliveries
- Free delivery on order online and collect in store orders exclude gift boxing and other Boots services (insurance and opticians)
Can we look to use this wording until 22nd of December and then revert back to just ‘Free Order & Collect’ from the 23rd. For information please refer to http://www.boots.com/floating-editorial/boots-shopping/shopyourway
Please forward this information out to publishers, and if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK Boots Affiliate Team.